1. According to a report published by Gartner, 64% of CEOs say that revenue growth is their top priority.
2. Cutting down operational cost, yet increasing the quality of service for their customers and customer retention
3. Maximize business transformation through enabling technologies
4. Foster innovation and speed to market
5. CEOs are taking a higher personal interest in applying innovative technologies more aggressively in their firms to foster growth.
Fast changing times have forced us to think different. As the cliché goes, the eye of the future is uncertain. In today’s fast changing technology landscape, “if you have a clear vision of the future ten years hence you are psychotic”, as said by Richard Rumelt. Best practices are the solutions to yesterday’s problems. We need next practices. We need short term goals; we need one page business strategy and keep your options open to staged commitments, reconfigurable and multi-functional. This is exactly what CAPS™ helps you with.
Check out the videos below:–