1. According to a report published by Gartner, 64% of CEOs say that revenue growth is their top priority.
2. Cutting down operational cost, yet increasing the quality of service for their customers and customer retention
3. Maximize business transformation through enabling technologies
4. Foster innovation and speed to market
5. CEOs are taking a higher personal interest in applying innovative technologies more aggressively in their firms to foster growth.
Fast changing times have forced us to think different. As the cliché goes, the eye of the future is uncertain. In today’s fast changing technology landscape, “if you have a clear vision of the future ten years hence you are psychotic”, as said by Richard Rumelt. Best practices are the solutions to yesterday’s problems. We need next practices. We need short term goals; we need one page business strategy and keep your options open to staged commitments, reconfigurable and multi-functional. This is exactly what CAPS™ helps you with.
Check out the videos below:–
Our perspective of what lies ahead
Steering away from traditional thinking is a must to survive in today’s competitive arena. As more and more businesses are adapting to digital advances in personal and social computing, smart devices and smart phones, CEOs are increasingly playing a major role in digital business initiatives. The interesting question that lies ahead for every CEO will be how I leverage digital customer engagement to increase my revenue share in my competitive space?
Some of the interesting readings below might shed some light. Step Ahead’s unique Cloud Services Brokerage delivered through their CAPS™ fits in snugly along with Step Ahead’s Hybrid IT Services gives you the freedom to move around and run your business just like the way you would like to instead of being tied down to one cloud provider or one hardware and software applications provider and their technologies.
Additional Readings from Gartner
1) Climbing into Thin Air and making your Cloud Soar
2) Information 2020: Uncertainty Drives Opportunity
3) Five ways cloud can help you transform your business